The prize draw is free to enter and is open to survey respondents only, one entry per person. No purchase is necessary in order to complete the survey and enter the prize draw. Survey respondents must be aged 18 or over to enter the prize draw. Employees of any of the National Church Institutions and 2Buy2 are not eligible to take part in the prize draw. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The promotor of this prize draw is Church of England Central Services Trading Limited of [Church House, Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3AZ] (the Promotor). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In order to enter the prize draw, an email address will need to be provided at the end of this survey. The email address will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner.
- The opening date for entries to the prize draw is 8 am on [20/05/2021] and the closing date is 5 pm on [18/06/2021]. Prize draw entries made by completing the survey before or after the opening and closing dates will not be valid.
- One winner only will receive the prize of a £100 National Book Token. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process. The draw will take place on 21/06/2021 and the winner will be notified by email within  days of the draw. A period of one month will be allowed after notification to the email address for the winner to claim the prize. In order to claim the prize, the winner will have to provide their full name, address and proof of age to the Promoter, so the Promoter can ascertain they are eligible to take part in the prize draw.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after the one month period has ended, a new winner will be drawn in accordance with the process described [in paragraph 4] above. The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of the prize being claimed.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.